Tuesday 5 August 2014

June Stock Take

With fluffy fur balls around my ankles over the last few weeks it has been hard to keep up with this blog but I did manage to do a stock-take of some of my 'makes' as well as start preparing for the silly season by making a few items to sell. 


These are some sweet little 'crocodile stitch' booties which I made


using up bits and bobs of various half-used balls of random wool.


Then I got a bit carried away with making kids' ponchos using a Drops Pattern and both 


                                          as well as James C Brett Marble Chunky 



These little flowers are so fast to hook up and I put a safety pin on the back so they can be


inter-changeable according to taste!


Another of my favourite Drops patterns, again using James C Brett Marble Chunky but I left the sleeves off this time


Every Tea Pot needs a Cosy of course...


and a girl can never have too many bags...



...or gloves for that matter.



These little collars seem to be all over the shops at the moment so I thought I'd have a go at removable ones to jazz up a boring top...



Ooops another bag...


..or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment